Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Don't faint - I'm actually posting something...

It's been a loooong time, hasn't it? I guess I sort of went into a bit of a depression and lost interest for a while in my poor blog. However, I didn't lose interest in my knitting and have knitted tons. I now have 18 pairs of handknitted socks in my sock drawer and my Dad has 3 pair in his. Woohoo! I've knit a few shawls but still haven't worked up the nerve to try a sweater. My excuse? I was waiting until I lost weight so that I wouldn't have to knit so much. Hey, I lost 40 pounds and that makes a big difference sweater-wise!

I've taken pics of almost everything I knit, so I'll be posting pics of my FO's. Be prepared to see lots of socks!

I saw this and had to do it:


3 Comments:

Blogger Lora said...

Yeah!!!!! You're back!!!! I've missed you! Since you dropped off the face of the bloggy earth I've been knitting like crazy too!!! Can't wait to see those finished objects!!!! What are you working on now? I've got Lady Eleanor from scarf style going and some Siezed Diamondback socks and a hedgehog on the needles. HUGS

6/05/2007 9:49 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Just so you don't faint, Lindsey, Your friends do read your blog and we do like reading about you and your going on's. Because that is what friends do....

1/29/2009 12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

11/22/2009 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home